Take a look at your week ahead and if you have any events like a party, wedding, meeting up with friends, etc, take a minute to plan for it beforehand!
If you know what you are going to be eating or that you may have some drinks, log that first and then work the rest of your day around it. If you don't know what you will be eating, keep the rest of your day low calorie and filling with foods like
- 2-3 eggs, 100+ grams of egg whites and then add in some low calorie but filling things like spinach, mushrooms, bell peppers, onions and things like that.
- Better Oats oatmeal with added in protein powder.
- Grilled chicken or grilled fish salad with low calorie fixings like mushrooms, carrots, broccoli sprouts, cauliflower, etc and a low calorie dressing like balsamic vinegar, light ranch or skinny girl dressings.
- Cauliflower rice bowl with a lean meat like grilled, baked or blackened chicken breast, turkey or fish.
- Meat and veggie option like grilled chicken or turkey breast from a BBQ place.
Eating these type meals will help you have plenty of carbs and calories for the event! Have an awesome day!